The Department of Economics is administered by the General Assembly chaired by the Head of the Department.
The General Assembly consists of:
- All resident faculty members
- One representative of the Teaching Laboratory Staff
- One representative of the Technical Laboratory Staff
- One representative of undergraduate students
- One representative of postgraduate students
The Head of the Department is a resident Professor or Associate Professor appointed by the General Assembly of the Department every two years.
Head of the Department for the period 18/05/2021-31/08/2022 is Ioannis Venetis, Associate Professor.
The Programme of Postgraduate Studies is administered by:
- The Special Composition General Assembly, that consists of all resident faculty members and a representative of the postgraduate students
- The Director of the Programme of Postgraduate Studies
- The Coordinating Committee, that consists of the Director of the programme and four faculty members
- Director: Konstantinos Kounetas, Associate Professor
- Members of the Coordinating Committee:
- Georgios Filis, Assistant Professor
- Eleutherios Goulas, Assistant Professor
- Manolis Tzagarakis, Assistant Professor
- Ioannis Venetis, Associate Professor