The Department of Economics is managed by the General Assembly and the Head of the Department.
The General Assembly constists of:
- The faculty members
- One representative of the Teaching Laboratory Staff
- One representative of the Technical Laboratory Staff
- One representative of undergraduate students
- One representative of postgraduate students
The Head is elected by the General Assembly every two years.
The Head in the academic year 2020-2021 is Dimitrios Tzelepis, Associate Professor, and the Deputy Head is Konstnatinos Kounetas, Associate Professor.
The Postgraduate programme of studies is managed by:
- A Special General Assembly, that constists of all faculty members and a representative of the postgraduate students
- The Director of the Postgraduate programme of studies
- A Coordinating Committee, that consists of the Director of the programme and three more members of the faculty
- Director of the Postgraduate programme of studies: Konstnatinos Kounetas, Associate Professor
- Members of the Coordinating Committee:
- Dimitrios Tzelepis, Associate Professor
- Iannis Venetis, Associate Professor
- Manolis Tzagarakis, Assistant Professor